(9) Win the SEC and National Championship on XBOX.
(8) Take a drive to Starkville on Sunday and remind yourself why you are a Rebel.
(7) Remember that Jevan Snead is on the bench and that he will save the day next year.
(5) Avoid talking to family or friends who don't care about football for at least a day. "It's ok, it's just football". This is something you don't need to hear. They don't understand and they never will.
(4) Skip Church on Sunday. God will understand. The last group of people you need to see on Sunday are State fans. (Especially after the Auburn win).
(3) Skip work Monday. See explanation above.
(2) Wait 48 hours before reading or posting on an Ole Miss chat board. Misery loves company and the message boards exemplify this.
(1) Tell yourself it could always be worse, you could be an Irish Fan.