11 December 2008

Screen Shots


As you have seen by now, Ole Miss has an opening page for the website selling Cotton Bowl tickets. I thought it would be interesting to see what the other SEC bowl teams had on their front pages.

Here is what I found:

Alabama- Nothing- Guess they are still upset over losing the SEC championship

Vandy:

South Carolina- Basketball pictures. I would think they would be excited about the Outback bowl.

Georgia- Nothing about their bowl game. Again, I think they are ho hum about the Capital One bowl.

Florida:

LSU: Nothing about a bowl game but they did have a picture of the Tiger in the snow.

Kentucky:

And Texas Tech:


Oh and even they are not going bowling, I couldn't resist: Miss St: I especially like the upper left picture.

No comments:

Google Search

Google