01 September 2007

Rebs win: 1-0

I have a headache. Watching a full game on my computer was not easy! Watching us blow a big lead was even more difficult. However, I'm not worried.

First games are usually error filled. We are Memphis's biggest game of the year and they get fired up for our game. It's time to put this game behind us and move on to Missouri.


I watched the Mizzou, Illinois game briefly. There is no doubt that Missouri has a talented offense and will give us fits. However, I wasn't impressed with the defense. They lost some key players and they let Illinois put up 34 points. I think it will be a much closer game than last year.


On a side note, I'm a big App State fan now. My Michigan fan neighbors are in pain tonight!





Hotty Toddy, Bring on Mizzou!

No comments:

Google Search

Google